- Mar 24, 2021Local authorities and local partners should own the design, implementation and monitoring of interventions and solutions to fight hypertension and cardiovascular disease.
- Mar 24, 2021Public- and private-sector stakeholders from across society are all playing a role in fighting hypertension.
- Mar 24, 2021Beside the collection and use of real-time data, digital technology provides an array of opportunities to transform the way health and care are delivered.
- Mar 24, 2021Governments should enforce strategies and reforms, taxation and incentive structures, to address the growing burden of cardiovascular disease.
- Mar 18, 2021Improving hypertension management requires updating clinical protocols, translating them into decision-support tools, training healthcare professionals, and enhancing care and patient engagement.
- Nov 27, 2020
- Nov 26, 2020Leveraging digital health best practice so diverse populations can benefit from a successful telemedicine initiative.