- Media ReleaseOct 30, 2020Disease EliminationLeprosyContact tracing with prophylactic treatment could near-eliminate leprosy in a single generation, new research suggestsResults from the Novartis Foundation-initiated Leprosy Post-Exposure Prophylaxis (LPEP) program covered more than 150,000 people across seven countries Post-exposure prophylaxis with a single…
- In The NewsOct 14, 2020The COVID-19 boost to AI in global health.
- In The NewsSep 14, 2020COVID-19 has accelerated the adaptation of digital services across various industries with health being at the forefront, so how can the use of AI accelerate health access to low income households?…
- Media ReleaseSep 09, 2020Population HealthArtificial IntelligenceLower-income countries could soon leapfrog high-income countries with AI-enabled health technologies, Novartis Foundation and Microsoft backed report saysInvestment in data and AI will be a key tool driving health system improvements during and after the COVID-19 pandemic Lower income countries could be the fastest adopters due to lack of legacy…
- Featured NewsJul 29, 2020Population HealthArtificial Intelligence