- Dec 3, 2020Contact tracing with prophylactic treatment could near-eliminate leprosy in a single generation, new research suggests
- Nov 28, 2020Defining the optimal strategy to interrupt malaria transmission and strengthening health surveillance and response capabilities.
- Nov 26, 2020LEARNS was the Philippines’ first mobile phone-based leprosy detection system.
- Nov 26, 2020The Foundation is working with partners to use the world’s latest technologies to speed-up elimination of one of the oldest diseases.
- Nov 26, 2020LPEP showed how providing preventative treatment to close contacts of newly diagnosed patients can help accelerate leprosy elimination.
- Nov 24, 2020
- Nov 19, 2020Novartis Foundation leprosy program wins eyeforpharma Most Valuable Collaboration Award 2019.
- Nov 19, 2020Novartis Foundation and Microsoft Partner to Develop AI-enabled Digital Health Tool for Early Leprosy Detection