AI in Health
- Jan 12, 2021For almost a decade, the Novartis Foundation has been using data, digital and AI to power initiatives that are people-centered, integrated, scalable and sustainable.
- Dec 1, 2020Lower-income countries could soon leapfrog high-income countries with AI-enabled health technologies, Novartis Foundation and Microsoft backed report says
- Nov 30, 2020
- Nov 27, 2020The HealthTech Dialogue Hub aims to catalyze technology-enabled innovation that strengthens health systems in low- and middle-income settings.
- Nov 27, 2020The Novartis Foundation co-chairs the commission’s Working Group on Digital and AI in Health, which provides recommendations for how countries can realize mature integration of AI in health systems.
- Nov 26, 2020We work with governments around the world to help shape the policy needed for safe, effective and inclusive integration of AI into health and care.
- Nov 26, 2020
- Nov 26, 2020The Foundation is working with partners to use the world’s latest technologies to speed-up elimination of one of the oldest diseases.